“Coaching is a way to develop as a person, work through pivotal change or live a more focused life.”
Jennifer Keitt is a certified transformational and growth executive coach through LifeForming Leadership Coaching. She is also is a behavioral consultant, seminary graduate and doctoral student who loves working with people to help them transform their lives. As a coach, Jennifer partners with you to help you live out your own values and dreams for your life. Together you’ll explore the strategies and support structures you need to succeed and with Jennifer’s help you will create a customized, systematic plan that you will be able to implement to reach your life goals.
Because Jennifer’s reentry into executive coaching is a give back, your payments will be earmarked as a donation to the Keitt Institute so that you can write off the expense and so we can continue to support our programming. You can find out more about what we do here.
The coaching difference
What is coaching?
Coaches help people like you grow faster, perform at higher levels, understand themselves more deeply, and live with greater purpose. In the same way that a personal trainer helps a pro athlete maximize performance, an executive coach can help you get the most out of life.
What happens in a coaching appointment?
Coaching appointments begin with a chance for you to report on your progress and end with a clear set of action steps you choose to take. Here are four facets of Jennifer’s coaching philosophy that are important for you to understand.
- Coaching is a transformational conversation.
- Coaching is a transparent relationship.
- Coaching is a support system for change.
- Coaching is continuous leadership development.
What’s the difference between a mentor, therapist and coach?
- It’s important that as you embark on your executive coaching journey that you clearly understand what to expect from your coach. Coaching is very different from mentoring or from therapy. Here are the differences between all three.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost?
- Each one-hour session costs $150.00. For those who may have “just one thing” that is stumping you and you want to talk with Jennifer for one, 30-minute session, the cost is $75.00. You pay in full upon scheduling.
How do I book a session?
- Sessions can be booked right here by scrolling to the bottom of this page, and they are booked on a first come, first served basis. If you want to book multiple sessions, you will be given an option to book more sessions on the confirmation page, or you can reach out directly.
What do I do if I need to cancel?
- You will receive a confirmation email and reminder email before each session, simply click the link in the email to reschedule or cancel. You can also reach out directly to reschedule. Sessions can be rescheduled at no additional cost. No refunds are offered for canceled sessions or no-shows. Appointments must be rescheduled within one day of the scheduled meeting. Failure to do so will result in an additional $25 cancellation fee.
What can I work on with a coach?
- The answer is, “Just about anything!” You only need to answer the question, “What do I want to accomplish?” Coaching works in just about any area because it is about helping you learn.
What online platform are the sessions offered on?
- All sessions are conducted on the Zoom online platform. The Zoom platform affords the opportunity for face-to-face collaborative sessions.
- Zoom Overview and Instructions document.