Morgan successfully ran a private tutoring business for over seven years. Armed with a degree in Biomedical Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology, Morgan has been able to help students achieve their academic goals. As valedictorian of her high school class, Morgan knows what it takes to master high school, and she’s putting her skills to use in order to help students navigate the uncertainty of school in the COVID-19 pandemic.
She loves helping students reach their full potential, and has found that most of the time all a student needs is someone encouraging them and letting them know that they are SMART and that they CAN do it!
Because Morgan’s reentry into tutoring is a give back, your payments will be earmarked as a donation to the Keitt Institute so that you can write off the expense and so we can continue to support our programming. You can find out more about what we do here.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost?
- Each session costs $50. A $10 deposit is required at the time of book and is deducted from the total cost.
How long is each session?
- Each session lasts up to one hour.
How do I book a session?
- Sessions can be booked right here by scrolling to the bottom of this page, and they are booked on a first come, first served basis. If you want to book multiple sessions, you will be given an option to book more sessions on the confirmation page, or you can reach out directly. The $10 deposit is still due for each session at the time of booking.
What do I do if I need to cancel?
- You will receive a confirmation email and reminder email before each session, simply click the link in the email to reschedule or cancel. You can also reach out directly to reschedule. Sessions can be rescheduled at no additional cost. No refunds are offered for canceled sessions or no-shows. Appointments must be rescheduled within 30 minutes of the scheduled meeting. Failure to do so will result in an additional $25 cancellation fee.
What subjects are covered?
- Morgan specializes in high school math and science. She also offers general homework coaching in which she assists students with finishing assignments on time and correctly. You can see a more detailed list of what she offers below:
- All Middle School Math
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Homework Assistance
- Paper Writing
- Accuracy Checks
- Test/Quiz Preparation
- Study skills
- Time management
- Goal setting
What online platform are the sessions offered on?
- All sessions are conducted on the Zoom online platform. The Zoom platform affords the opportunity for face-to-face collaborative sessions. Students can share their screen, write on screenshots and whiteboards, and can receive copies of the notes they’ve written on the screen after each session. Sessions can also be recorded at the parents’ request and links to the recordings can be emailed upon session completion.
- Zoom Overview and Instructions document.